Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Wife!


Today is my wife's birthday. Wow we've been together for over a year and married for almost two months. I think/know that God has a weird way of teaching us about stuff. We spend our entire lives waiting on this huge lecture session from God, like we are in class or something. I mean while we are in high school we want it to be more like college and when we get to college and get over our head we want it to be more like high school. Easier, right? So God created this mystical way of telling us about stuff. I love you! or You're mine and ok! I woke up to the sound of my wife in the shower today. Wow. He told me "You ARE mine and You Are ok! I guess this is the "Rob Bell" theory.




Carla:
I love you so much and you mean the world to me. I feel that I don't tell you enough and that's probably a good thing. You've been through everything with me and that's insane since we've only been together for a short time. I don't ever want to be away from you! I LOVE YOU! I hope you have an amazing day!


Love,
Matt

1 comment:

Carla said...

Matt, you amaze and impress me everyday. I love your heart and your spirit and I am so blessed to have you as my husband. Thank you for doing more than you have to and for loving me more than I know.
I love you, ~C