Thursday, October 25, 2007

You realize you've grown up!

So I realized that I've grown up. I don't know when it happened, but it did. It's like when you wait and wait and wait for your birthday or christmas and before you know it...it's here?! Weird! I have a wife. I have a house. I have a job. This is really not where I thought I would be now, but it worked out well. It's not that I am unhappy with life or even where I am. I love it. I'm just.....suprised. It's like when you want something for your birthday and you turn around and get something else. Your not unhappy with the present. It's just not what you thought it would be. WEIRD!

I love you Carla with all of my heart. I thank God that I am with you! Please stay close and I will be even closer!

Goodbye love!
Matt

3 comments:

Carla said...

I'm pleasantly surprised at where we both are. You're my wonderful gift and I love you. I'm excited to see what's in store!

Matty said...

I know. I love you so much!
Thanks for taking me!

Carla said...

Remember when I said I'm excited to see what's in store...well I meant in your NEXT BLOG. Where is that Mr. Gregg? :) I miss reading them.